This product is legacy software that is no longer maintained, nor supported by Rietta Inc. This page is preserved for historical purposes. See the listing of Rietta’s legacy software for a complete list of this software.
Because SQL Converter for Excel is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase or support. If you would like to use the software, please use this complimentary license key.
With SQL Converter for Excel, you can model your data as a familiar spreadsheet. Once you have the fields and data the way you need them, SQL Converter will help you build a real SQL database table that can then be easily loaded into your MySQL database server.
Supported File Formats
You can convert any file format that Microsoft Excel can read, including XLSX, XLS, CSV, TSV.
Massive Productivity Gains
- Design and Export SQL right from your spreadsheet
- Save time while copying your data to the real database server
- Convert any tabular data file, that Excel can read, to MySQL
- The table wizard will help you pick field names and data types
- Supports long field names, including spaces
- Convert all Date and Time fields to the proper SQL date format
- Automatically remove extra white space from cell data
- Easily create new tables
- Easily append data to existing tables
- Convert as much data as the spreadsheet supports. That is columns A - IV and rows 1 - 65,536
- Microsoft Excel® 2000, or newer, for Windows®
- MySQL Database Server
- Tested with Excel 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), and 2000
- Tested with MySQL 3.x, 4.x, and 5.x